Decibels, and especially Ken Carter, has given Ruth Montgomery many opportunities in the past 6 years as a workshop and project leader of some very important projects including:
- “Music for Special Children" project, Sponsored by the Berkshire Community Foundation.
- “Playing Music Together” project- Sponsored by the Sobell Foundation
- “Colour Music” project – sponsored by Elizabeth Jane Foundation & the Barbara Saunders Trust
- “Creating Music through technology” project-sponsored by the Sobell Foundation
- Decibels has also been fully involved in supporting her highly imaginative Audiovisability projects-the Unheard World and Calypso.
We congratulate Ruth on being selected for this highly prestigious Clore Leadership programme. We wish her every success- please see https://cloreleadership.org/who-are-the-clore-15.aspx